Introducing ramenyyz

Greetings, amazing developers and creators!

I’m thrilled to introduce myself as :ramen:ramenyyz :ramen:, the newest member of the Developer Engagement Team at Roblox, dedicated to bringing a wave of enthusiasm to our vibrant community in Japan! :jp:

Get ready for a journey filled with excitement and creativity as we dive into the world of Roblox development together. I’m here to be your go-to person for all things related to developer engagement for the Japanese community, whether you have questions, face challenges, or simply want to have a friendly chat.

Come join the Japanese category and be an integral part of the community by becoming a member of our group - @JPDevelopers

I am eagerly anticipating the opportunity to connect with each and every one of you. So, let’s roll up our sleeves and get cooking!

:ramen:ramenyyz :ramen:

159 Likes

Hey ramenyyz, welcome to Developer Engagement Team, hope you like it on the team and I’m looking forward to your work <3

12 Likes

We’re thrilled to have you join our community! Just out of curiosity, are you more of a ramen person or a sushi person judging by your displayname?

9 Likes

Welcome to the team! Glad to have you here :tada:

14 Likes

Hey ramenyzz, so excited to see you become apart of this community! :confetti_ball:
As a current Japanese language learner myself, I’ll definitely be immersing myself into this side of Roblox.

8 Likes

Welcome on board! Happy to welcome and see the efforts to support the ever-expanding Japanese Roblox community in. Little fun fact that Asia so happens to be where a large part of my player demographic resides in. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

WSG WSGG, welcome to the gang, hope you have a nice time here!

8 Likes

“Japanese community”…Well, I will not be affected by this, then.
Regardless:

18 Likes

How exciting.~ Welcome to the team!!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yayyyy :partying_face:

So happy to have you here!

8 Likes

Greetings my good sir, glad to have you here working on the forum! We hope you enjoy your stay here and have a good time :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

8 Likes

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

8 Likes

Hello! I hope you have a good time with everyone in the Dev Realations Team and the Devs.

Hello from the U.S.

6 Likes

Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy it here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the DET, ramenyyz! :wave: :ramen:

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to see a Developer Engagement Team for Japan. Also Congrats :smiley:

4 Likes

Yay!
Welcome to Developer Engagement Team! ramenyyz :ramen:!

4 Likes

Greetings, Monsieur ramenyyz.

Welcome to the cool kids club from France.

Hope to see the Japan community grow.

4 Likes

Love the enthusiasm! I’m very certain you will succeed in the future.

4 Likes