Introducing Righteous_IX

Salutations to all,

My name is Righteous_IX; thank you all for having me. I joined Developer Relations a few weeks ago and I felt it was time to introduce myself to the community! Though I am new to the Roblox experience, I love what I’ve seen and the people I’ve interacted with thus far.

A little about me:

My favorite genres are fantasy and supernatural, with my favorite game genres being JRPGs and MOBAs. My all-time favorite games are Chrono Trigger and League of Legends. On Roblox, I’m a fan of exploring the beautiful scenery in Showcase experiences, particularly Inari Shrine. I find myself coming back to worlds with gorgeous sunsets in the background.

I also love listening to video game soundtracks while I work or play games; I find myself constantly queuing up the soundtracks for either Persona and Xenoblade Chronicles X. Either that or ambient rainy mood + jazz are my go-to.

Joining DevRel has been an amazing experience! Everyone that I’ve interacted with thus far have been both really welcoming and extremely passionate. Roblox wouldn’t be what it is without you guys, so I look forward to seeing all of you continue turning your imagination into reality.

I can’t wait to explore and enjoy even more of this community’s created content going forward :smile:

Onward- to glory :crossed_swords: ,

Righteous_IX

285 Likes

Welcome, you’ll love it here! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Welcome to the team, awesome to have you on board. I look forward to working with you! :tada:

40 Likes

Heyoo!!

Welcome on board Rightyy!

12 Likes

Wow that’s amazing man I hope you can find yourself at home with us and have a great time in the dev rev man. It’s nice to see you and have fun :star_struck:

7 Likes

welcome to the devforum and welcome to devrel!
we all hope you have a great time :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy being apart of the team!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums Righteous! :wave:

6 Likes

Welcome to the amazing DevForum community! :heart:

6 Likes

It’s great to have you here Righteous_IX.

5 Likes

Welcome Righteous_IX! I hope you enjoy it here! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Let me give you a little taste of Roblox, @Righteous_IX

This is what the Roblox Developer Community is capable of, so prepare yourself for a great time throughout your time on Roblox!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

114 Likes

Welcome, super excited to meet you!

23 Likes

Great to have you here! Hope you enjoy yourself.

Ahh, I see we have similar tastes. :wink:

8 Likes

You have great taste. Welcome!

10 Likes

Land ahoy- Wait, is that Righteous_IX? Alrighty boys it’s party time!

Jokes aside, good to have ye’ here, matey!

7 Likes

Welcome to the team and enjoy the most amazing job in the world! :fireworks:

28 Likes

Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your stay!

8 Likes

imagine the possibilities we will have in the future!

6 Likes

Welcome to the team, we are happy to have you :partying_face:! Chrono Trigger is one of my favorites too! :hourglass_flowing_sand: :rocket: :mage:

19 Likes