Introducing RockdetBoy

Welcome to the DevForum! I hope your experience is well and hope to see you around.

1 Like

Welcome!

It’s funny that you say that because I’m starting to love cinematography as well as computer science and hardware.

It’s awesome that many of the new DevRels such as @BlossomYey also enjoy CS as well.

Anyways, welcome again!

2 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum! Hope you have lots and lots of fun and creativity in this amazing talented community. :smile: :heart:

1 Like

Welcome I hope you have a good time

1 Like

Welcome to the team! I Hope you having great day here

2 Likes

Wow that’s rockdety! welcome the team :smiley:

1 Like

Hello. I hope you enjoy it here and I hope you enjoy your job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The developer engagement team is flying higher and higher. litterly, there was a plane now a rocket.

3 Likes

A warm welcome to the team, enjoy your time here and at Roblox!

2 Likes

Hey ! Welcome we’re from all countries !

1 Like

Welcome, glad to see more people are making it. Hope you enjoy your career here. Big warm welcome!

1 Like

Welcome @RockdetBoy, I hope you would enjoy this job :smiley:

1 Like

WELCOME!!!

So many awesome people are joining this year!

1 Like

Do you play Among Us? Idk why, but I like it a lot and I play it every day

Welcome to Roblox! Since I always spam message DET about rule-breaking posts, I already know you! It’s nice to have you here!

1 Like

It is a pleasure having you in the community! Hope to see you around more.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, RockdetBoy! We hope you enjoy the community. Hope to see you more around on threads!

Also please don’t flag my threads I make :frowning: jk.

1 Like

I had wondered when you would get an introduction!

hehe, RockDETBoy. Get it?

Ah well, might as well just say welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the greatest community you will ever be in! Enjoy the time here while you can :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the Developer Engagement Team, RockdetBoy! I like your introduction! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum planet, hope your landing was a success and the light years to come are enjoyable.

6 Likes