Introducing RockdetBoy

Hello Developers,

My name is RockdetBoy and it is my pleasure to introduce myself to you, artists, programmers, designers, dream makers!

My passion is video games and they represent much of my entertainment and remarkable experiences. For that reason, it is an honor to work in this wonderful company that promotes and facilitates the creation of millions of video games. I am part of the incredible team of professionals called Developers Engagement Team and my job is to make the Dev Forum easier to navigate, productive, and intuitive for you.

Going deeper into myself, I can tell you that I love cinema, technology, and computer hardware. I also consider myself a fan of multiplayer, strategy, and building games like: Anno 1800, Age of Empire, Kingdom Tycoon, and Dota 2. I have always been attracted to the extraordinary ability of video games to unite people from different parts of the world, with different languages, cultures, races, and religions making us create unforgettable memories in this magical universe where you developers are the core that drives our dreams. I am deeply happy to be able to support and help you through the moderation on the Dev Forum. Let’s bring the world together through play!

Rock it Dream Makers,
RockdetBoy

183 Likes

Welcome to the team! Hope you enjoy the job and have a great career with Roblox!

16 Likes

Hello! Hope you will have great time here, with our community!

9 Likes

Welcome to the team! Hope you enjoy the games here.

7 Likes

Super swank bruv. I play AoE all the time ranked, excellent strategy game.

3 Likes

Welcome to the team! I hope you will rock with your ideas.

2 Likes

Welcome! We are so happy to have you, and know you will be AMAZING! I’m always reachable if you need help navigating the platform or if you just want to play a game. Again, we are so happy to have you!

4 Likes

Wish you a warm welcome! We hope you find yourself comfortable here on forums and have a wonderful time!

It’s always nice and a pleasure to see new faces come around and join the DevForum community, especially the Developer Engagement Team!

I like video games too! What games do you play?

3 Likes

Greetings @RockdetBoy!

I happily welcome you to the Roblox Developer Forum and the community! How interesting, actually, that you’ve taken the job to help with moderation around the Developer Forum, and thanks to you for joining the Developer Forum’s moderation team, this would greatly contribute to faster moderation response because of more manpower in moderation around the Developer Forum, especially when there are bad actors around.

I appreciate you joining the DevForum’s moderation team and I’m glad to meet such a very nice, and newest member of the Developer Engagement Team!

4 Likes

As a strategy and multiplayer enthusiast, I’m glad we have similar tastes. I’ve seen you around before and, I kindly welcome you to the community.

Do you have any aspect in particular you like about cinema?

As always, the tradition must continue. Warm welcomes to you :smile:

17 Likes

Welcome to the team RockdetBoy. I wish good luck to you.

1 Like

Hi there, seen you a bit before. Hope you enjoy being in the community!

If you like tech things you should definitely watch astroboy

2 Likes

Hey Rocky! Welcome to the team, and good luck with your career here at Roblox.

1 Like

Ahoy, matey! Welcome to the Devforum and it’s Wild West 1800s journey! Hope to see you out there!

1 Like

Nice to meet you! I hope you have a great time here! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Welcome to the team! I originally thought you like Rockets, hehe! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have you ever played risky strats? If you like these genres I feel you will enjoy it :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the team.
Don’t worry, you will soon get a lot of friends ^^
Hope to see you around

1 Like

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay and have a great career with Roblox!

1 Like

Welcome! We all hope you have a great time here with the Roblox Community!

1 Like