Introducing Rocord - Roblox to Discord API Module

model | Donate

Scripted by Icy7812

What is Rocord you may ask?

If you know about most discord api wrappers, You will probably know about discordia. Discordia is an api wrapper used in regular lua that connects to the discord api. Same thing with
Rocord. Rocord is a module where you can make discord webhooks, bots, etc. It is mainly used for webhooks.

How do i use rocord?

Rocord is used for stuff like webhooks, discord bots, etc. It can be used for modern ROBLOX functions such as game.Players.PlayerAdded or script.Parent.Touched
Here is a basic example:

local Rocord = require(workspace.Rocord)
local url = "https://discord.com/api/webhooks" -- your webhook url here

local webhook = Rocord.newWebhook(url)

local message = Rocord.newMessage()

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
	webhook:send(message)

print("Done!")
end)

Why do I use Rocord over other proxies?

Rocord is a clean, Organized way of using a “proxy” I say that is because. All you have to do is basically use modern ROBLOX functions and then print them out. On the other hand, Proxies can get very messy and can give you a lot of errors. Rocord can also handle functions from modern ROBLOX modules such as Datastore2, ProfileService, SimplePath and more!

Thanks for reading!
Icy

10 Likes

I like the idea, keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow this is cool,would be even cooler if we were able to login into bot and do stuff

3 Likes

Pretty cool! It’s small but it feels so relaxing to use! It’s just so clean! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I was working on a few things with this with my friends, and I noticed a little bug that caused Rocord to have problems. Luckily, I fixed it! Have fun using Rocord!!! Next update will be adding arguments to the Rocord.newMessage() function!

3 Likes

Can we have some examples for the arguments? Just curious :sweat_smile:

Currently, there are no arguments. You will have to put the content, embeds, author, etc after you run the newMessages() function
Something like this

local message = Rocord.newMessage()
local content = message:setContent( "hello!" )

Yeah, I saw in the source code. I was a little confused first lol.

1 Like

I have a question. Is it possible to use bot command such as /gameban in order to execute it in game or modify the datastore?