Introducing Rollingkimbap!

Hello, everyone in the amazing Roblox community!

I’m rollingkimbap, the newest member of the International Developer Engagement Team, and I’m thrilled to announce that I’ll be supporting the Korean community.

My main goal is to provide dedicated support to our Korean-speaking developers. I’m eager to hear your feedback, suggestions, and ways we can enhance your unique Roblox developer journey. Feel free to say hello and explore our Korean topics by becoming a member of the Korean Developers group! @KRDevelopers

To our global community, don’t worry! If you enjoy learning new languages and consider yourself a language aficionado like me, come join the Korean community and interact with us in 한국어! Everyone is welcome! Share where you’re from, what you love about Korea, and the similarities between your culture and ours.

I’m incredibly excited to be part of this community, so don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or just to say hi.

Catch you later!
rollingkimbap

114 Likes

Welcome to the team! Looking forward to working with you :tada:

12 Likes

Welcome to the community rollingkimbap! It’s amazing to have you here already.

6 Likes

Hi @rollingkimbap and welcome to the Roblox community! It’s great to see you joining the International Developer Engagement Team and I wish you all the best in your career! :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome to the team @rollingkimbap :grin::wave:

I come from Spain, I got into this community because I like to learn new languages and I love series about Korea :sweat_smile:

We will continue to see each other soon :clap:

6 Likes

Welcome, welcome!! Exciting to see more people join the International Developer Engagement Team!

5 Likes

welcome to the gang! hope you enjoy it here

5 Likes

Im going to do it

I hope you enjoy it here and I love korean BBQ

14 Likes

Muito Obrigado/a @bri9adeiro! :white_heart: :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome to the team!:star: @rollingkimbap!
I hope you have a good time here :happy3:

7 Likes

Woww so nice to have you here! Welcome to the team :sparkles:

7 Likes

Howdy, @rollingkimbap! Welcome to the team!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

welcome! @rollingkimbap We look forward to your activities in the Korean-speaking developer forum! Very exciting!

3 Likes

오… @rollingkimbap 깁밥말이님 환영합니다!!

3 Likes

김밥말이님! @rollingkimbap 환영합니다!
아직 잘은 모르지만 어쨋든 좋은 일이 생기길 바랍니다!

3 Likes

what ingredients do you put in ya 김밥 my boy i need the goods

3 Likes

Hi!! The Korea Roblox Dev Meetup will be held in Seoul this coming Monday, February 19th 2024!! We have 70 attendees and have speaker sessions, game contest, game events and more!

2024년 2월 19일 월요일 오후 1시에 한국 로블록스 개발자 밋업 행사가 서울에서 열립니다! 한국에서 활동하는 개발자들이 서로 지식과 정보를 공유하는 화합의 장입니다. 현재 70여명의 개발자들이 신청하였으며, 아직 신청을 받고 있습니다.

@rollingkimbap 이 이벤트에 초대하고 싶습니다!! 참석하시어 자리를 빛내주세요!

Please join us!!

4 Likes

Great to have you on the board hope you have a good time while working there! :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to the team Rollingkimbap! Looking forward to your work!

3 Likes

Welcome, @rollingkimbap! I’m french and sadly don’t speak Korean, I’ll try to learn some words ^^

4 Likes