Introducing RoWifi | 2nd Gen Roblox-Discord Verification Bot

I’m sorry, but I think you’re wrong about the part of Bloxlink having custom binds. RoWifi’s premium auto-updates every member every few hours. Of course, there is an update-all command. It’s not much of a difference.
Another difference I missed pointing out is RoWifi allows you to backup your server binds. These backups can also be used for server templating. However, these are different from the server templates that discord offers

6 Likes

Alright, I see. Well done on making this, anyway!

How do I install this to my server? I clicked on the discord link but don’t know what to do after?

You select a server to add it to. Once you do that, it’ll take you to a page where it’ll show the select permissions that we require for the bot to properly work. Then you press “Authorize” & then Discord will add the bot to your server. Then, you can run the !setup command & set up whatever binds you need. Consider joining our support server since we check that more often & you should be able to get quicker help over there.

Ok, thanks! This will definitely help me set up this tool.

Use RoWifi in every server you have! The Support, Community, adn Moderation teams are on discord to help! Nice bot 100/10!

Update on New Features:

We've released a bunch of new features

• Switched the entire codebase to Rust (LOL, we’re now at 13k lines of code)
  • Optimized a lot of commands (to a point where the bot is flexing on me)
  • Added comparison operators to Custombinds (>, >=, <, <=). Also added a new function GetRank which returns the rank id of the user in the group.
    Now you can basically make a bind as (GetRank(123456) >= 120 and IsInGroup(654321)) or WithString("Intel") (PS: Yes, it’s modelled after Lua)
  • Obviously a lot of minuscule fixes
  • Two new subsystems
  • Released the first public endpoint on the API (https://api.rowifi.link/v1/users/{DiscordId}) which is also written in Rust

and ofc tons more…

We’re now at Version 2.7.0. Join the discord server mentioned in the post for the concise changelog.

4 Likes

Holy damn, this is a great bot, though the most powerful feature seems to be the custom binds . Hopefully more updates get pushed soon

Thank you for the feedback. I must admit I don’t keep this thread up to date (even though I should). Although, all updates are announced on our server and I will soon bring this thread back on track

1 Like

Very great bot, kudos to the programmers for making something so efficient and easy to use yet complex enough that given enough time and patience in learning how the commands work, you could do almost anything you’d want for a Roblox group’s server :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: Version 3 Release :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

We’ve added, changed, removed a lot of things for Version 3. Had to go through 11 alpha versions to make incremental changes. You can find the full changelog below:

• Complete switch to Rust (except the website) (Yes, even the API is written in Rust)
  • New framework to support slash commands
  • analytics view now accepts a duration argument (e.g. 6m for 6 months)
  • Removed code verification
  • Remove the update-on-verify setting
  • Improvements on internal tooling
  • Added template field to all binds
    • rankbinds/groupbinds/custombinds/assetbinds new takes template instead of prefix
    • Added rankbinds/groupbinds/custombinds/assetbinds modify template
  • Add priority field to groupbinds and assetbinds
    • groupbinds/assetbinds new takes in priority as an additional argument
    • Added groupbinds/assetbinds modify priority
  • Added support for having multiple Roblox accounts linked to your Discord account
    • Removed reverify
    • Added verify add to link an additional Roblox account
    • Added verify switch to switch your Roblox account for a particular server
    • Added verify default to set your default account
    • Added verify view to view all your linked accounts
    • Added verify delete to unlink a non-default account
  • Added API keys for servers
  • Bug fixes here and there, prompt cleanups

I’ve also decided to go open-source with just the bot’s code and you can view it at

Please be sure to follow the license terms. Totally do not recommend self-hosting unless you know what you are doing.

1 Like