Introducing SenSempre!

Listen to your heart, and let its beat guide you to your greatest dreams! :musical_score:

Hello, I’m SenSempre but feel free to call me whatever you’d like! I will be joining Roblox as a member of the Polish Developer Engagement Team. This means that, along with engaging with the upcoming Polish DevForum community, I will be helping showcase Polish developers, through spotlights and other developer initiatives, alongside other DET members!

I have played Roblox on and off since 2010, so I have been able to witness just how incredibly both the platform and its community have been able to grow. The green cursor may be gone, but there is so much more that has come since! With that in mind, it’s an honor to be able to join the team and help the platform grow further!

I love all sorts of music! Whether the plethora of EDM genres (hardcore/gabber, schranz, synthwave, lo-fi, electroswing, etc.), or the variety of others (classical, jazz, math rock, etc.), they’re a great source of inspiration or emotion. With that in mind, it likely wouldn’t be a shock to say I enjoy playing rhythm games on Roblox - whether I’m remotely good at them is a different story, lol. Aside from that, I also enjoy Splash! It’s definitely a fun experience if you’re interested in making music but don’t know where to start, and it can be a good example of the variety in what can be accomplished with Roblox. Other than that, I also find typing fun (anywhere between 100-140 WPM), and co-op games!

This is likely a good time to mention that any Polish-speaking developers (or users interested in development) can join this freshly-made official Roblox group! You can use it as a hub for finding and communicating with each other, or providing feedback. For instance, if you mention what you’d like to see in the upcoming Polish DevForum, I’ll be sure to let the team know about it!

Providing the same info in Polish below!

Jeśli jesteś polskojęzycznym deweloperem (lub użytkownikiem, który chce rozpocząć swoją deweloperską przygodę), dołącz do oficjalnej polskojęzycznej grupy Roblox! Możesz w niej znaleźć innych polskich deweloperów, lub przekazać wszelkie sugestie. Wkrótce powstanie polska kategoria DevForum; zasugeruj co powinno tam się znaleźć, a przekażę wszelkie komentarze reszcie zespołu!

I’m hoping to do my best to help the Polish developer community, as well as all of you! I’m really happy to join this journey, and looking forward to what the future brings!

Cheers,
SenSempre

91 Likes

Welcome to Roblox @SenSempre! :happy3::poland:

8 Likes

Welcome, friend. You have embarked on a very weird journey. The species known as DevForumers are unpredictable, so be careful on this winding journey.

Uh ok bye have fun here

10 Likes

Welcome @SenSempre! I like your avatar!

I know you were expecting this…

I love this tradition.

28 Likes

Ah, hello there, @SenSempre. You have joined us on this mighty journey of being a member of the developer forum, I hope you do well!

6 Likes

Welcome, @SenSempre! Pretty swag to know that we have another DET fella that is going to expand another category representing its country.

I have a funny question to make: As you like very much music, what is your favorite band regardless of Rock?

Hope you can have a lot of fun and meet the development community around Developer Forums/DevForum! :open_hands::star2:

4 Likes

Welcome to DevForum! I am Polish as well :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the devforum! Let’s just hope your better than our current members on the team.

3 Likes

That’s great, in that case I hope you’ll come visit the Polish category once it’s open! :hidere:

6 Likes

Welcome to the devforum! @SenSempre :wave:t4:

3 Likes

@BlockyHead2006

I like your avatar! I know you were expecting this…

Yep, sure did! Thank you, I appreciate it!

@JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX

As you like very much music, what is your favorite band regardless of Rock?

I can’t really say I have any particularly favorite bands. With how much stuff I like, trying to pick out a favorite just wouldn’t feel right! I’m not sure if you’re referring to it being regardless of genre, but recently I’ve definitely been enjoying Buck-Tick. It’s a great band, and they’ve been going for roughly 35 years now!

8 Likes

Welcome to the DET, SenSempre!

4 Likes

welcome to our club!!
welcome to our club!!

5 Likes

Welcome @SenSempre

Rhythm gamer chad :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Welcome, @SenSempre! :wave:

I am very excited to see the Polish Developer Engagement Team on DevForum.

4 Likes

oh my god you have the same niche interests as me this is amazing

sorry if im absolutely drowning you in questions I just got really excited

I also enjoy some of those genres!!! what are your thoughts on the more calm side of music more specifically ambient and jungle? what are your thoughts on other music genres in general?

whats your general difficulty range on robeats?
have you tried other rhythm games outside of roblox like osu? or any sort of stepmania based games like notitg or etterna?

what website do you use to benchmark your typing speed?
which keyboard layout do you use? do you use any uncommon ones?
how do you practice typing? my personal pb is only 120 wpm and I wanna see how you reached 140

3 Likes

Glad to see Roblox expanding DET to staff from over the world!
Witaj na forum! :wave::poland:

4 Likes

Hi there, Hope you like it here!

3 Likes

I think they’re all great! Well, most of them, ironically enough the one I don’t really enjoy is disco polo. No matter what genre you look at though, they’re always a great source of inspiration! You could listen to a song and think “oh hey, it would be perfect for this kind of story!”

I haven’t been able to play too much, as my current desktop setup doesn’t let me play rhythm games due to latency. That said, I’m admittedly not all that good in Robeats on my phone, and generally play Funky-type games. I’d love to give Robeats more of a go once I can do so on my PC, though! I did play osu/osu!mania in the past, and I do like NotITG! Etterna doesn’t really seem like my kind of thing, though.

It used to be TypeRacer and 10FastFingers, but recently I’ve been preferring Monkeytype! I just use QWERTY, and I can’t really think of good advice, admittedly. What I could suggest is to focus on keeping a steady pace rather than going as fast as possible (generally makes your accuracy worse), and try to “load” multiple prompts in your head, in order to type them out like one big sentence and minimize reading breaks!

4 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Do you play any rhythm games on your phone that’s not on Roblox?

4 Likes