Introducing: sound library plugin, find sound effects, music and soundtracks for your game more easily and for free

Hello,

It would be very useful until March 2022 due to Roblox’s update.

-TheDevDoge

1 Like

New v1.0 update is out, go check it out

small update (because I was bored):

• added 42 new sounds leaving us with 172 sounds available
  • now the time length of sounds are rounded
  • added new “Show exact time length” setting that shows the exact time lenght of a sound
2 Likes

Most of the time lengths (hidden, only used in backend scripts) in RoSound are rounded. Cool update!

1 Like

I’m thinking of updating the plugin, give me update or sound ideas, maybe a new feature

1 Like

Hello, i have two questions about this plugin.

My first question is: are all of the sounds free and are all of the sound not copyright? Thank you.

My second question is: does this plugin have gun shot sound effects because i need that for my game? Thank you.

what does gender have to do with sounds

anyways, this plugin seems pretty useful

I think he meant “genre” not “gender” :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, yeah that makes sense lol.

the library contains sounds from roblox’s own library, so if for some reason a sound is copyrighted it will simply be removed from the library and will no longer play in experiences. btw most of the sounds are from gears so this probably won’t happen anytime soon

the plugin does have some, but not many. I’ll just say, if you’re going to download the plugin in its current state to find ONLY gun sounds you’ll probably waste your time

oh my bad, it was suposed to be “genre”. my native language uses the same word for both meanings so I got it a bit confused. it’s fixed now

1 Like

Ok, do you know any plugin that has gun shots because I need those sounds for my game? thank you.