Introducing the Free Private Servers Sort

The rotations are for when we add/remove games from the sort. The order of the sort is completely randomized every refresh should shuffle the sort, we don’t have control over the order.

6 Likes

Having more than 100 current players means you definitely aren’t a small developer…

Fair point. I might have to rethink this new sort.

1 Like

Regarding the new Roblox update allowing games to have free VIP servers, would this work for the play together sort, or do VIP servers have to be priced at 10 robux.

3 Likes

I was able to find games with their VIP servers priced as free in the sort. I’m guessing because this thread was made before the free VIP servers were a thing, having them priced at free wouldn’t affect your chances at getting in.

@HS_7

4 Likes

@InceptionTime I feel like this sort should be fair and honest some games that meet all of the requirements applied multiple times didn’t even get accepted in the sort meanwhile some games on the sort does not meet some of the requirements i think the persons choosing the sort and you inception should be fair because My Group “Solera Hotels & Resorts” We Applied then you said “We have a paid check-in system” we then again changed this months ago then applied multiple times again and never got accepted I think this is so unfair. Solera Hotels & Resorts deserves a chance amongst other games.

4 Likes

I can agree with this as I find it a bit careless to tell us what to fix to get onto the sort over a month ago, making self checkin free, which was something we had as a purchasable product, which did become a loss of revenue. We made this change immediately after we were told by you, InceptionTime, and yet we have had no further reply from you. I understand that you are a very busy person and we highly respect you, but in this situation, is ghosting us after we made changes that you told us to in order to get on the sort right?

Nevertheless, we would continue to thank y up ok for consider us in the first place and we hope that this could be further considered @InceptionTime.

4 Likes

Submitted my game!

https://www.roblox.com/games/5030476770/4TH-OF-JULY-Temple-Terra

1 Like

I agree, a lot of people focus on MONEY MONEY MONEY. Yes, it may be a plus side of creating a cool game but I can truly see both sides. You may need more money if you can’t do a certain task and need another developer to do it for you otherwise the only need for money would be personal gain. I can see the use of money for ads and such but that doesn’t always happen.

Thank you for your great feedback.

1 Like

(i know im late… whoops :sweat_smile:) this update will make roblox a great place for those of us who need an escape from the real world but also want to experience it! i miss going out and doing fun activities like these:

i also really love that the minimum concurrent player count is 100. seeing as thats a smaller number, it provides opportunity for smaller or up-and-coming devs who want to get their names out there. the 10 :robux: VIP cost also helps those of us on a tighter budget get to experience this with our friends, some of whom we can only speak to online now, more easily :smile:

This is great, one question though.

To be included in the sort, do we need to change our VIP server price to $10 before we get accepted or after? Reason I ask this is that I don’t want to cancel VIP subscriptions before I even get reviewed for the sort.

After, we’ll guide you through the short process to be ready for the sort

5 Likes

I’ve just submitted mine!
I already have VIP servers set to 10 Robux which makes much easier.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5100475194/Obby-Trivia-Challenge?refPageId=e82ae21e-48d7-4ed9-9678-beb6694d1603

1 Like

@InceptionTime Hi! Why did you ignore the message I sent you you totally disregarded us and we didn’t even get an answer-back. Please answer us as soon as possible thank you!

Hi @zionevans,

Sorry my messages are hectic at the moment with RDC coming up so I probably missed it. Can you bump it again and I’ll check it out when I can.

3 Likes

Here I can assist:

I’ll follow up in a direct message with you both

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of games applying for this sort, I’d say it’s fair.

Just because they don’t accept you onto the sort doesn’t mean it’s not fair.

Please update this to free :slight_smile:

3 Likes