Introducing TranquilVarun!

Heyo!

I’m TranquilVarun and I recently joined the Roblox Developer Relations team as an intern. I have spent around 11 years developing, learning, and having fun on the platform, so I couldn’t be more thrilled to support you all this summer :slightly_smiling_face:

Over the next few months, I’ll be supporting product announcements, contributing to events, and being active across the DevFourm. My goal is to ensure that your voices are heard and that you’re in the loop on all the exciting things we are working on. If you have questions or just wanna chat, you can always hit me up!

After work, I spend a bunch of time on Roblox - shout out to Jailbreak, Heli-Wars, and Zombie Uprising. Outside of that, I’m serving on the tennis court, mastering chess, or grabbing a smoothie at the local spot!

Fun fact, I used to play Counter-Blox competitively and ran a team a few years ago. If anyone wants to talk or play some time - hit me up!

As you might see from my avatar, I also LOVE ninjas :ninja:

Talk soon :wave:
TranquilVarun

131 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to getting to know you and to see what you have in store for us!

11 Likes

Welcome! Another great Developer Relations intern is never bad. Looking forward to seeing announcements on the forum with your contributions!

16 Likes

I’m happy to see what you bring to the Roblox development community!

8 Likes

Welcome to Roblox @tranquilvarun! :ninja: :roblox: :happy3:

10 Likes

Hey man honest question, do you happen to have (or at least have the ability to get) a build of roblox studio that has the “EffectManager” service? Specifically from this video.

Would appreciate if some of those good stuff could be shared with us!

22 Likes

I love to see the developer relations team growing and I hope to see a better Roblox for it.

7 Likes

This looks identical to Post Processing Effects.

7 Likes

Except it’s an entire service dedicated to letting you make actual custom post processing effects!! or in other worlds, shaders!

7 Likes

I don’t doubt that you’ve been on the platform for 11 years on a different account but this is so unbelievably hilarious to me. Welcome!

10 Likes

I don’t think Roblox has a HellishFeverDreamEffect like shown at 1:30 or an IForgotMyGlassesEffect at 1:50

10 Likes

Welcome Tranquil! :ninja:

Big fan of FPS games myself although haven’t explored counter blox too much, 1v1 sometime? :gun:

Nice to see new faces and Roblox getting new interns all the time. Hope you enjoy your time!

7 Likes

IForgotMyGlassesEffect would probably be BlurEffect.

6 Likes

hell‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

8 Likes

Sorry, I meant IForgotMyGlassesAndILiveInTheMatrixEffect

6 Likes

Welcome to Roblox! Excited to see what you have to bring to the table.

5 Likes

Welcome! So excited to have you!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Dev Relations Team!
^^

5 Likes

Welcome.

I hope you actually mean it when you say “make our voices heard”, because we’ve heard that before.

Good luck, you’re in for one hell of a ride! :+1:

7 Likes