Introducing Unite 2024

Hey @Game-Jammers ,

Are you a European Roblox developer looking to connect with like-minded creators and showcase your skills? Unite 2024 offers an exciting opportunity to network, compete, and win amazing prizes! This challenge has a specific focus on Europe-based developer networking and collaboration, however anyone can participate, no matter where you are from!

What to expect:

Unite Hub:

Join us in a special Roblox experience where you can connect with other developers, find teammates, and win prizes!

Unite Challenge:

Get ready to show off your skills in our exciting development challenge. Details coming soon!

Exclusive Prizes:

Get a chance to win amazing prizes by joining the Unite Hub and competing in the Unite Challenge!

The next announcement is coming on October 8th, stay tuned for more information!

Thanks,
Developer Engagement Team

91 Likes

Awesome! Let’s do this! I’d love to show off my skills.

1 Like

Is there a place intended to communicate about Unite and finding a group for the occassion?

1 Like

probably in this thread or the next ones if some are made

1 Like

Okay! :eyes: This sounds interesting. :scream:

1 Like

Finally roblox does something unique for us developers not in the US!

3 Likes

I didn’t expect this; I thought we wouldn’t have another event like Connect 2024 until January or February. I’m very happy to hear about this new event, and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us this time :eyes:

From the name, I wonder if it will be similar to the Inspire 2024 event :thinking:

3 Likes

Cool, I hope it will be interesting… Time to show why France exist…

5 Likes

Sure! We will release more information soon :eyes:

6 Likes

No. Does this disqualify me? :sob:

3 Likes

as a european I feel seen now lol

3 Likes

Does this mean only European developers can join this event?

Awesome. I’m glad Roblox is widening its opportunities externally to the US.

1 Like

It’s great they’re releasing all these new events, I’m just worried they’re gonna run out of names…

3 Likes

Im ready to test my skills in this event! Can’t wait for more information

1 Like

Finally! You have shown you care for us europeans. A big thank you to the staff that made this possible!

1 Like

Seems interesting, but is the Game Jam limited only for European Developers?

1 Like

Hi everyone! We’ve added some clarity in the post since a lot of you are asking if this is exclusive for European creators. Although this challenge has a specific focus on Europe-based developer networking and collaboration, anyone can participate, no matter where you are from!

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification :^)!

Oooo, don’t usually participate in these but might give it a go this time!