Introducing Unite 2024

Hey @Game-Jammers ,

Are you a European Roblox developer looking to connect with like-minded creators and showcase your skills? Unite 2024 offers an exciting opportunity to network, compete, and win amazing prizes! This challenge has a specific focus on Europe-based developer networking and collaboration, however anyone can participate, no matter where you are from!

What is waiting for you:

:globe_with_meridians: Join the Unite Hub:

• Connect with fellow developers and find your teammates.
  • Use the in-game features to showcase your portfolio, check out other users’ work, claim booths to increase your portfolio’s visibility, and invite developers to your team.
  • Collect the flags of European countries and participate in the Unite Challenge to win prizes!

:fire: Get Ready for the Unite Challenge:

• Create a new Roblox experience with your team inspired by the challenge theme.
  • The theme of the challenge will be revealed at the beginning of the challenge during our multi-language live stream! Register here!
    Start: October 11 at 6 PM CEST
    Deadline: October 27 at 6 PM CET

:trophy: Win Exclusive Prizes:

Compete for the top 100 in the Unite Hub in-game mission by collecting country flags, participate in the challenge, and get a chance to win the exclusive Travelling Backpack for your avatar!

FAQ
  • Can I still join the challenge if I’m not from Europe?

• Absolutely! While the challenge is primarily aimed at European developers, it’s open to everyone. We encourage developers from all regions to participate and showcase their skills.
  • How do I submit my team’s entry?

• At the beginning of the challenge, we will share a submission survey link. Only one team member needs to submit the entry on behalf of the team.
  • Do I need to fill out the registration form even if I’m participating solo?

• Yes, all participants, including solo developers, must complete the registration form.
  • Can I make changes to my experience after the deadline?

• No, changes are not allowed after the deadline. However, you are free to make changes to your experience after the winners are announced.
  • Can I get the backpack even if I didn’t participate in the challenge?

• No, you must submit a valid entry to the challenge to be eligible to win the exclusive reward.

Unite Hub is the best place to find teammates and collaborate for the Unite 2024 Challenge! With plenty of time until the deadline, now’s the perfect time to team up and start brainstorming. To stay updated and connect with the wider community, you can also join the Discord server (thanks to @Anareloux for creating it!) here.

See you at the Unite Hub!

Thanks,
Developer Engagement Team

155 Likes

Awesome! Let’s do this! I’d love to show off my skills.

7 Likes

Is there a place intended to communicate about Unite and finding a group for the occassion?

5 Likes

probably in this thread or the next ones if some are made

4 Likes

Okay! :eyes: This sounds interesting. :scream:

6 Likes

Finally roblox does something unique for us developers not in the US!

9 Likes

I didn’t expect this; I thought we wouldn’t have another event like Connect 2024 until January or February. I’m very happy to hear about this new event, and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us this time :eyes:

From the name, I wonder if it will be similar to the Inspire 2024 event :thinking:

8 Likes

Cool, I hope it will be interesting… Time to show why France exist…

9 Likes

Sure! We will release more information soon :eyes:

10 Likes

No. Does this disqualify me? :sob:

6 Likes

as a european I feel seen now lol

6 Likes

Does this mean only European developers can join this event?

5 Likes

Awesome. I’m glad Roblox is widening its opportunities externally to the US.

6 Likes

It’s great they’re releasing all these new events, I’m just worried they’re gonna run out of names…

8 Likes

Im ready to test my skills in this event! Can’t wait for more information

5 Likes

Finally! You have shown you care for us europeans. A big thank you to the staff that made this possible!

4 Likes

Seems interesting, but is the Game Jam limited only for European Developers?

5 Likes

Hi everyone! We’ve added some clarity in the post since a lot of you are asking if this is exclusive for European creators. Although this challenge has a specific focus on Europe-based developer networking and collaboration, anyone can participate, no matter where you are from!

14 Likes

Thanks for the clarification :^)!

3 Likes

Oooo, don’t usually participate in these but might give it a go this time!

4 Likes