Introducing... VisiKeys!

VisiKeys v1.2

Hello! Today I am showcasing a new, easy to use, Studio plugin made specifically for content creators!

What it is:

VisiKeys shows all of the keys you are pressing as you work in Studio! Based off of the very popular Blender plugin that shows keystrokes, this one is almost identical to that one!

Features:

VisiKeys supports:

• Keystroke stacking
  • Shift, Ctrl, and Alt indicators
  • Minimalist design that does not get in the way

Here is a demonstration video:

Things to take note of:

There might be some bugs. If you encounter a bug, restart the plugin to completely wipe all variables back to their original value.

I was going to add mouse support, but sadly, I realized that Studio does not track the activities of the system mouse. How sad :frowning:

Where can I get it?

This plugin is free for now. It can be found here!

Anyways, thank you for taking your time to read this. Have a good day!

Should I try to get verified to put more plugins up for sale?
  • Yes, that would be awesome!
  • Eh, I think there is still work to be done

0 voters

If there are any bugs, please let me know so I can squash them :wink:

(Guys my icon is not being uploaded arrgghhhhh.)

33 Likes

Nice I’m not a content creator but that is great pretty cool

3 Likes

This is super helpful. Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This seems very similar to this other Show Key Presses plugin, and it seems to suffer from the same PluginAction limitations.

Also, is there a reason this asks to modify scripts in my game?

1 Like

I’ll try to look at the source code, one thing is that I know having scripts inside the GUI instead of one main script can make it say that.

2 Likes

oh yeah. So there is a script in one of the frames that explains why there is a Mouse frame thatis completely set up. I guess I forgot to remove it haha

ill fix that up tomorrow :slight_smile:

(you dont need to allow script injection btw)

Yeah, the creator of that plugin got in touch with me earlier and hopes to help me out with my code organization lol

2 Likes

This is VERY useful! I know when I see tutorials on Youtube, people are always asking what keys do what, and this can help in so many ways!

1 Like

What did you use to log the keys inside the editing client? Using UserInputService doesn’t work for me.

I dont actually remember. Some built-in plugin function ig.