Introducing Votagon!

Hi there - I’m Votagon!

It is a pleasure to now be part of the Developer Engagement team, supporting our new University program!

My name originated from those who came before me centuries ago. The Decepticons battled against the Autobots on Earth and my great grandfather, Megatron, always strived to continue our family tree. I am now the last straw and come with nothing, but good intentions to serve planet Earth.

Aside from my history, I have an outgoing personality and a passion for gaming, food, and fitness! I typically spend my free time playing with friends on Minecraft or Valorant then I get myself out and about to try new restaurants in my area. But, most of all, I spend the majority of my time pursuing my passion for fitness as an instructor to empower each and every person who attends one of my classes.

Do not hesitate to reach out with questions, concerns, or anything un/related to my duties!

With great excitement,
Votagon

145 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Welcome, Votagon. (Really awesome name and backstory by the way…) I wonder who this Megatron guy is. Just a friendly warning, prepared to be spammed with memes! ^-^
:notes: Cue the Spongebob song! :notes:

About that Megatron guy… He sounds very friendly to humans!

Actually, cut the act… maybe this Megatron guy should go after the Spongebob song guy-

10 Likes

27 Likes

Welcome to our club, @Votagon!

“It’s tradition, and no matter how hard anyone tries to end it, it will never die…”
-BlockyHead2006

Pretty cool to have a transformer on the DET!

Cool! I used to play Minecraft with my cousins all the time, now we build games together!

4 Likes

Welcome Votagon! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here.

As per tradition…

20 Likes

Hi @Votagon. I’m really happy for a new person added in the roblox Developer Engagement team. I hope you will support us against destruction of the Earth. We welcome you to Roblox Team!

1 Like

Welcome to the team!

Hopefully you mentally prepared for the spongebob video
You also dont have a trust level or DET badge yet, mentally prepare for those memes. I’m warning you :slight_smile:

Some questions;

• What is your favorite Roblox game?
  • What is your favorite game outside of Roblox?
  • PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo?
  • BC or Premium?
  • Collaboration or Talent Hub?
  • If you could change one thing about Roblox forever, what would it be?

i am going to explode

8 Likes

That was exactly what I wa…
Wait…

4 Likes

You’re late
I was wondering when you would come in with you’re questions…

But it’s tradition. :cry:

2 Likes

The tradition is pretty old too. I cant remember, but I think it started on the intro thread?

2 Likes

Yes, it did. It’s very very old. All the more reason to keep it going.

2 Likes

The tradition is older than most Roblox players, that’s sad

2 Likes

I feel kinda bad for Votagon. This introduction post hasn’t gotten as much attention as others.

@Votagon I have a question: Were you prepared for the welcome video?

1 Like

Welcome to Roblox! What’s your snacc of choice from the HQ?

11 Likes

That looks more like dan povenmire now

1 Like

Where Developer engagement team group icon?

Dont all the employees have it?

Welcome to the gang!!11!!!
so wai-
YOU ARE A AUTOBOT
so ur a machine???

2 Likes

Welcome Votagon! Happy to have you on the Developer Engagement team!

I thought it was super interesting that you mentioned having a passion for food. Do you have any favorite recipes to make at home or any favorite types of restaurants to visit?

1 Like

13 Likes