Inventory Book UI

What would you recommend I add for more color?

Yeah, it’s a good idea because the gui is only 1 color, it needs more colors. Color actually makes a big difference in games, as colors attract the human eye to look at it. For example look at this: Using Colour to Attract the Human Eye - Ausign Signage

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try to looking into the link you sent whenever I am able to. Thank you and everyone else who else who gave feedback. This really helps out.

Your welcome! You could friend me if you’d like and we could chat instead of deforums.

1 Like

The Ui looks pretty plain so the idea is amazing but the aesthetics of the ui needs some work.

1 Like

I added a noise effect to the pages and made them a bit yellower and darker to mimic the design of a book. I may add some images such as drawings to make it look more as a book and may change the texts’ fonts to a custom font to make it look like it was written instead of printed.

New Pages:

1 Like

It looks nice! It’s starting to come together :slight_smile: Btw, random idea, whenever your mouse hovers over a page bookmark thing, make it pop up a little bit, to make it look like its being grabbed. Then whenever the mouse leaves, it goes back down.

1 Like

That’s alrighty a feature. you can see it in the video whenever i switch from inventory to crafting

Sorry for the lack of posting recently, been taking a small break from developing to gain some ideas. But I recently noticed a new update to the text fonts for Roblox studios and decided to test some of them. I changed the fonts on the titles of the pages and wanted to get y’all opinions on it, and whether I should change it or keep the old fonts. The font with the most votes will replace the page titles.

• Original (Balthazar)
  • Indie Flower
  • Kalam

0 voters

Original (Balthazar):

Indie Flower:

Kalam: