1. Set rotation to 0
  2. Scale with mouse
  3. Set rotation back to 180

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly

2 Likes

This needs to be addressed ASAP! It’s so annoying when I am working with rotated frames and labels.

5 Likes

Hi @rogeriodec_games - thank you for reporting this issue. We’re slowly making improvements to the UI Editor interactions such as this. We’ve created a ticket to track this specific issue to ensure it will get resolved.

How often do you have to use your workaround for this bug? That will help us gauge priority.

Thanks!

3 Likes

For me, it’s not that impactful, but as you can see in the previous comment, apparently this causes a lot of headaches for those who use this function a lot.

I’m not the OP, but I reuse a lot of UI elements, just rotated, and this issue is very irritating to me. I end up having to use the posted workaround a lot.

1 Like

Nothing done in almost 2 years…

Hi all - appreciate your patience with this issue. We recognize there are several frustrating issues with the current UI Editor and do have these recorded in our backlog. However, we don’t have a timeline for when these fixes will be delivered.

We appreciate your feedback, we know that the UI Editor needs several improvements and we’re hoping to deliver major improvements to UI authoring in the future.

Since this is an old issue, I will bump this to the best of my ability. Thanks again for your patience.

1 Like

Hi all, this issue should have been resolved since version 570. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues!

1 Like

Pats on the back for the engineers; this long awaited patch has finally been released. Now I can seamlessly work with rotated UI elements without the need to work with my scaling at 0 rotation. If I had to nitpick on something it would be UI elements having a seizure when they are rotated at any degree and then scaled.

1 Like

After almost 2 years of this bug report, again I came to know that Roblox already fixed it through another user and not directly by someone from the Roblox team…
It’s frustrating to realize that Roblox rarely tells us about bug fixes that we report ourselves.
When a bug report is reported in the forum and becomes an internal ticket in Roblox, nothing prevents the topic link from being recorded in this ticket so that users are informed in the original topic when the correction is made.

Thanks, @nomnomhungy, for letting us know something we wouldn’t have known if it were up to Roblox.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.