Investing into a revamp of my game

very pricey but hey, looks like its gonna be a success

good work cant wait to see when it releases

$2.8 Million as in USD or in Robux?

2 Likes

Looking through some of these replies I really think that you deserve all this. I have played the game before (love it) and when you disposed of the ‘real’ cars it got pretty dry. To have acutually licensed vehicles somewhere on the platform is insane.

On another note, I really really hope that there will be a lot of open-sourced stuff coming from this project.

2 Likes

Looks promising! With such a budget, what are your plans when it comes to music and ambience? Using it seems to your advantage is quite underrated in this platform, but it can improve user experience massively! Also, would you mind linking me to the original game?

This idea is, to say the least, very volatile. I am very interested though and I wish you the best of luck!

Read the whole discussion… USD.

Wish you the best of luck, I think it’s exciting to see what can be produced on Roblox with such a high budget.

At the same time though, I think it’s a bit ridiculous to try to make something that rivals a AAA racing game on Roblox, and put $2.8M into developing it. Although I’m super bullish on the platform, this doesn’t really make sense in my eyes. The core audience of Roblox is children, and children don’t care about a lot of the fancy technical and visual aspects that an older audience might. Getting licensing to use a specific manufacturer name in your game is something that 90% of people will not care about, they just want a cool-looking fast car.

That older audience can go buy Forza or Assetto Corsa, which is likely to be a much higher quality experience due to the best of the best development teams and directors, and corporate backing.

Again though, best of luck, I’d love to see something that does rival a AAA game on Roblox.

1 Like

Wait so your spending 2.8 million dollars for a revamp, I don’t think that will be worth it. Mainly because this is a kids game, it would’ve been more worth it to start moving on to more bigger projects out of roblox. Many kids won’t realize how much talent is into this game, but they will not really care about the aspects of the game, they will just get a fast good looking car and drive around but not care about anything else. With that amount of money that you are putting onto a kids game could be spent on making games for bigger things like steam, or possibly consoles.

1 Like

I just found out that your the Owner of Vehicle Legends

You do realize the amount of risk this guy is taking. The game has potential but I don’t think it’s going to turn out into a big success, vehicle simulator does not have many players currently and having another racing game probably won’t turn out good. Unless it’s a game like forza horizon, it won’t have much potential.

1 Like

I thought he meant 2.8 million dollars for a few moments.

He does mean in USD. Read the discussion before posting.

1 Like

He probably made at least 500K USD the first month of release and his game is one year old and he can afford to put 2.8M back into it. It’s not like it’s his life saving he’s investing into revamping. We need pioneers like him especially to bridge the gap between Roblox Games and real-world licensing. It would be great to see more licensed content and sponsorships within Roblox.

Also reinvesting into your business is the way to go. It’s just he made a huge sum of money and seeing him reinvest that just seems strange to us but almost every developer does it all the time it’s just he’s bigger.

3 Likes

This is genuinely a cool creation. I am really excited to see where your game heads in the future!

It looks great so far already! I’m just hoping there’ll be a substantial and obvious difference that makes your revamp stand out from other vehicle driving “simulators”, such as the Ultimate Driving universe games.

If you can make it unique and still entertaining, I’m sure it’ll be an even greater success than the initial game. Wish you the best of luck!

Some of the builds give me a mid-poly style and some realistic. Make sure to have the same build style throughout the game. Good work nevertheless.

Adopt me makes about 50 million dollars a year.

1 Like

dang, seriously? in like march 2020 adopt me was worth 7 million, so i would guess its worth maybe around 25 million or more now