Investors needed for new project

About Me

Hello there, I am rokedev. I am a programmer on roblox, and I am here asking for an investment for a new game that I have been working on.

The Team
@rokedev - Project Director/Programmer
@Vedrakkerous - Assistant Director/Builder

My portfolio

The progress of the game has been going well since it was conceptualized about 4 days ago. The next steps of the project require other positions to be filled.

About The Job

We are looking for an investor willing to invest anywhere from 50,000 - 100,000 robux. This investment will be put first into commissioning the assets required to finish the game in departments other then environmental design and programming, and second to advertise and sponsor the game once it is completed and ready to release.

Depending on the size of your investment, we are willing to give up to 25% revenue.

The Game

Currently I cannot disclose specific details of the game because of the game being in an early state of development. More details will be disclosed once we talk more.

Contact Us

My preferred method of contact is through Discord (roke#0001), although I will be willing to answer questions through the DevForum.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a nice day.

4 Likes

Would there be any guarantee on me getting my money back if the game is unsuccessful?

2 Likes

In the case that the game was unsuccessful, we would try our best to reimburse all investors with what funds are available.

1 Like

How would anyone invest without knowing

• The game
  • Style of the game
  • size of the map
  • audience it is targeting
4 Likes

Fair point, but as I’ve said the idea is in early stages and I wouldn’t be keen on posting it to a public audience until it is developed enough to call ours, and investors that are interested in investing could contact me on discord to learn more about the project before they put the money forward.

1 Like

I understand you don’t want to give away the idea of the game but can’t you atleast tell us what is the style of game? (Horror, Adventure, Roleplay, etc.)

1 Like

It’s a round-based attack/defense game.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. Why not add it to the post now?

1 Like

I didn’t really see a point given that I asked investors if they were interested to DM me anyway, so I don’t think that little detail would change anything.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

Please don’t repeat what was already asked earlier on in the topic.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Investment posts are now against the rules:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/official-rules-of-the-roblox-developer-forum/46429/52

I have hidden the topic to prevent it from being flagged going forward. Since you posted this before the rule was active, you will not receive any sort of punishment at all. Apologies for the inconvenience.