Invisible parts issue

Hello! I will get straight to the point here. So Ive been building in my game for a solid week, however for some reason my bricks/unions are becoming invisible. I have no idea why, for the transparency is 0. It was there before, but its just not visible and I do not know what to do. The only thing I have done different is put bricks in folders to make it more organized.

There are no scripts in the game. Ive just been strictly inserting bricks. Any ideas?

3 Likes

Not to be rude, but there are tons of threads on this already. It’s a common problem, with I believe a few work arounds.

1 Like

It’s because of new bug. I seen many posts like this. This issue has been already reported by a community sage. I guess all you can do is wait or make models in blender.

2 Likes

I had not seen such a thing, but how did it happen? if the transparency is at 0 and it should be visible as you say

I did not realize, I just wanted to make sure I wasnt losing my mind or doing something terribly wrong! Thank you though!

Thank you for alerting me of this!

1 Like

Apparently it is a bug, hopefully it gets resolved soon!

1 Like

Yes friend, for the next I will make sure, and that I do not even work with xD blocks

well let’s say a little lol
Well thank You for the notice