Invisible Stuff Problem [Solved]

I was building a game and when I finished I noticed that close to the walls there are some invisible stuff that you can climb in all the map. I searched on internet about the problem but can’t find any solutions, There is no object and it can’t be selected.

2 Likes

Did you happen to be using mesh parts? I think it’s the collision of the mesh part being “incorrect”.

Otherwise, do you have any BaseParts that are set on transparency 1?

2 Likes

It would help if you shared pictures. Sometimes when you make a zigzag like wall roblox thinks it’s a ladder.

1 Like

Ya I’ve had that issue before, it’s essentially when you accidentally build steps without realizing.

2 Likes

Are you using negate parts? I use them alot and sometimes my stuff goes invisible.

2 Likes

I think the problem are unions, I don’t have any meshes

It’s a straight wall, and the character climbs on something that isn’t “on” the wall, seems like a mini mountain

1 Like

I’m using it, but don’t know what is the problem or how to fix it,

1 Like

It is probably the collision
it will be fixed if you separate the union

1 Like

I separated the wall decorations from the wall and still got the invisible stuff

Is a block, and I inserted another block and negated it to make it look like a box.

you have to create it using 4 parts instead of union if you want the player to walk inside.

union collision is bad.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks, do you know a way to do it faster?

Use duplicate and change rotate/move to the right level
it only takes 30 sec

1 Like