Inviting Testers and Developers to Help Create the Next Great Building Plugin™ on ROBLOX

I am creating the next great building plugin on Rōblox. Features are slated to include:

• ViewportFrame preview window for a flavourful experience.
  • Customisable card-based UI for a more compact workflow.
  • Explosion/manipulation of CSG unions all within the plugin.
  • Support for non-uniform scaling of NegativeParts.
  • A large variety of selection, movement, scaling, and rotation tools
  • Command-line functionalities for more complex use-cases.

I’m pooling the forum for people who are interested in either evaluating the plugin for bugs, or in playing an essential role to the development of the Next Great Building Plugin™.

:fleur_de_lis: GitHub Repository :fleur_de_lis:

Please note that it is recommended you install Accessible Plugins first. If you’re interested, please make sure to let me know in a reply.

4 Likes

Hey, I don’t know if I would use this very much but I think this would be a useful plugin and I think I would be interested in trying it out.

1 Like

Just download it already!!!

Interesting, do you have something where you select more than one object and when you scale it doesn’t just become big and scales like one part. Hard to explain, but like in F3X and BLENDER

Do you mean uniform scaling? I should release that in a future version.

1 Like

Yes, that is what I meant. I forgot the name.

1 Like

Where can I test your plugin? Is it public?

It’s on GitHub. The rest of the instructions are on the repository. If you’re confused, feel free to reply.

Try SBS building plugin. They already have that feature and more interesting things to test. Just test each button.

I am fully aware of that plugin’s existence. I’ve in fact created another plugin some years ago (named VisualPlugin) which had functionalities on par with SBS.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.