Hello, and again, welcome to the iOS 6 Update Logs.
You can see a list of builds and their changelogs here. This will be updated when a new build is released.
- The OS Menu’s position has been changed now that the CoreGui bug has been fixed. If you are wondering how it worked, see this: Somehow, this game managed to entirely disable the CoreGui escape menu and button - #47 by Thomasluigi07
- Added support for mobile devices with notches/holepunches
- Added the Achivement page to the OS Menu
- Added an Achievement popup when you get a badge
- Re-added the profile button to the OS menu
- Leave Game button is now easier to access in the OS menu
- Removed profile button from the OS menu
- Added an Invite Friends button to the OS menu
- Re-organised buttons on the OS Menu
- Added the Friends page to the OS Menu
- Added Rounded Corners to setup to improve accuracy
- StatusBar is now opaque during setup
- StatusBar now shows the time during setup
- Added an (i) on the first page of setup
- Added scrolling text on the Language page of setup
- Language page now displays your system’s language
- Redesigned alert that pops up when switching pages
- Country page now shows the country you’re in
- Fixed Country or Region text being too big
- Added loading spinner to the Device Activation page
- Made final page of setup more accurate
Earlier build update logs can be found on our Social server, which can be found in our Social Links on the game page or on our Group page.