When I go to the roblox site via a browser (in my case, Safari) and go to Avatar Shop , Some buttons disappear. For example, I can’t go to the next page when I view things in the catalog. The buttons “<” “Page” “>” are missing.
This bug happens in the mobile version of the site in Avatar Shop.
This bug has probably been around for a few months, since I noticed it a long time.
Here are screenshot and video of this bug :
- Steps to reproduce this issue :
- Open the browser And go to the site Roblox.com from a mobile device.
- Go to the Avatar Shop tab .
- Swipe to the bottom and there will be no page switching buttons.
- I have an iPhone Se 32Gb phone.
- I only used the “Safari” browser . So I can’t tell you how it works on other browsers.