iPhone X in Blender

Hello ya’ll, made an iPhone X with a couple of renders in Blender, hope you like them and all type of feedback is appreciated!

[iPhone X | Blender - YouTube]

67 Likes

You sure this isn’t from an actual advert? I cannot tell the difference :+1:

(compliment)

19 Likes

So, I was searching up the definition of “hot” and this came up. I showed other people the definition of hot and nobody argued with it being wrong.

Just amazing really good job man! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you!!

30charssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

This looks awesome, well done! :+1:

3 Likes

This looks excellent! You couldn’t tell the difference if you showed it to someone without telling them it’s a render from Blender hehe it rhymes

However I’m very curious, how did you learn to make these types of renders from Blender? You taught yourself or learnt from tutorials? Any guides you could recommend? I’d love to hear so I could improve too!

6 Likes

Oh and I know this may be a bit of topic but man I’m desperate to know. What does chars mean? People say it so much here and I have no clue on what they’re talking about lol.

3 Likes

@Logavix It means that their message has 30 characters (letters or numbers in it).

4 Likes

OHHHHH. so he’s saying that so it’s 30 chars so he can post it. I see!
Thank you!

4 Likes

Damn, this is sick. Really looks like its from an actual advert like Crrustyy said. Nice work!

3 Likes

I occasionally see some builds and what not that are so realistic, they look like its a real life photo. This is one of those kinds of things. Absolutely everything is perfect. The detail is astonishing, everything is just beautiful. I don’t have anything to criticize, I love this!

3 Likes

This is so cool! Also, is the text on the phone a texture or a material?

2 Likes

It looks like the iPhone advertisement. Compliments; score 10.5 / 10

2 Likes

I UV-Unmapped the phone screen and displaced a texture of the iPhone X lockscreen, thanks!

1 Like

It really is good, perfect, really perfect, but still think about the copyright.

1 Like

Amazing!, I’m gonna be honest I thought it was saying you can get blender on a Iphone X :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would like to have this iPhone in my pocket. It looks so smooth this is what I like the most.

3 Likes

So when can I purchase this phone? I’ve been looking for a phone upgrade and I want this.

Jokes aside, I really thought this was pictures from the iPhone X apple teaser. Then you look closer and it really isn’t. Fantastic job, you have amazed me with your blender skills I could never achieve.

3 Likes

That is amazing tho. I dont really know how you did that. You should try iPhone 11 or iPhone 12 Concept next…

1 Like

I love the work you put into this, definitely adding shine to it makes it look really well built. Looks like a commercial for iPhone.

1 Like