Iron man UGC concept

This is my best UGC concept texture ever I have made I have given my maximum time of day by just making this texture and now I am happy with this.

12 Likes

Really nice design, but one thing that gets me is that there is nothing on the back of the head.

3 Likes

This look’s more like a welder then it does iron man.

WELDER

IRON MAN

7 Likes

I think overall as an Iron Man. (By that I hope your meaning the Marvel Studios one that was trademarked.) It could use some improvements as it’s missing all the body Armour, and the face plate is somewhat different to what Iike looks like in the film.

However, if your looking to re-brand this I could 100% see this as a UGC Concept or Outfit for a Fallout Welder Style Loadout, i feel like it’s got that vibe particularly for the helmet and could definitely pass off as a welder for it.

However, where I’m not sure on this is that it’s all mainly the same texture and there’s no varying colors for it at all, so maybe if your looking to improve take a dodge tool over the canister textures to show varying degrees of metal.

Apart from that, I’m a big fan of what you’ve produced here so well done.

Stay Creative and Safe
Tom

2 Likes

Ah, the old times before the new mark. I feel like the model should be more gray and have more steel texture to the UGC Concept.

2 Likes

Haha!, It isn’t supposed to look like iron man :rofl: It is a Man with some iron things on it!

2 Likes

The cans on his back look like bottles full of coke (Soda) lol.

1 Like

I mentioned in my tweet my iron man my imagination, not a real iron man. if I make a real iron man type module that will be called copyright because iron man is of marvel studio.

3 Likes

that is my imagination I think

if we made the same iron man as marvel studio it will be called copyright because I am copying their design with no permission of them and I will make the full set soon if I get time.
if you see the texture I have mainly maid the shade so in the future I can use to make more items and I don’t want to use the metal tool available in the blender because it is not available in Roblox studio

Hello! really cool! Im guessing you used substance to texture but how did you get all the different maps like metal, roughness etc into once image?