Irregular Coloring on Meshes

I noticed that when importing meshes from Blender, some of the imported meshes had an odd color/shadow. The odd color/shadow was only on one side of the imported mesh.

I wondered if it was a light problem but as you can see the darker side does no match the shadow the mesh cast on the floor

Then I went back and checked if the shadow showed in blender, the shadow did show but was only on a portion of the blade not the entire side. I am new to blender and don’t know much about meshes, and this is the first issue I’ve had with importing colored meshes. If anyone could help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

This is a common issue with importing meshes from blender. This post may be able to help you although I believe you are having a completely different unfixable issue.

I tried doing what the post said to do but it did not fix the problem. When importing a mesh it asks if I would like to include negative value, and if I would like to move the mesh part to the import’s location. Then after answering those question it gives me a troubleshooting link so I went to it but it gave me no information on how to fix this. But thank you for trying to help