Is A Kidnapping System Allowed On Roblox? (Don't Need Any More Answers, Thank You!)h

I’m Creating A Game With A Town That Isn’t As Happy As It’s Name Suggests, “Happyville.” I want to create a kidnapping system, and I don’t know if the way I plan to do it is against the Terms Of Service Or Not. All it is is you can knock players unconscious and drag them. The player will eventually wake up. There is no blood and gore in my game, and I put a warning that says players can not do anything violating the TOS. Is this allowed? Thank You!

4 Likes

No? Kidnapping is NOT allowed?

2 Likes

I personally don’t see anything wrong with a kidnapping system, just make sure it’s not too detailed.
getchildrenmeme

21 Likes

there’s a huge difference between knocking someone out and dragging them and kidnapping someone. Technically this feature has already been implemented it into many games, I’d say just don’t call it a kidnapping system.

3 Likes

I mean… everything is allowed… once.

Thanks For The Answers Everyone! All Of You Have A Great Day!

2 Likes

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bro thats crazy :skull:

1 Like

this is who we need leading robloxia!

3 Likes

But yes, this system is not detailed or anything. It only really is knocking someone unconcious, like HiloTheFloof said in a reply. Thanks!

1 Like

I mean, theres free admin games with kidnapping commands and stuff so idk
It’s kind of weird

your idea is seen in many games, like dahood, criminality, etcetera. So yes, kidnapping is allowed on roblox (cant believe thats a sentence i just uttered)

1 Like

This is how I thought GetChildren() works when I didn’t know how to code.

1 Like

if this some how makes it past moderation then sign me up

sounds like some insane gameplay mechanics are gonna be in it :eyes:

2 Likes

you should name the game “Abduct me” in reference to adopt me :happy2:

8 Likes

Chief you should move this into #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support before mods warn you.

1 Like

Depends how it’s implemented :sweat_smile: