Is a login screen allowed to be published?

I don’t think Roblox trusts that service to perform their own chat filtering either. Or handle login credentials appropriately. Or enforce appropriate interactions between users. I don’t think the fact that it looks like a copy of Roblox matters.

The mods will most likely stay on the safe side and tell you no. I would, definitely, and the idea of requiring a separate login to purchase things with Robux is just very sketchy in general to me.

If you’re storing someone’s assets on that external server, you better be really good at handling that data. Additionally, if their purchases go to “BLOX Caster” instead of Roblox, and those purchases are used for anything outside of Roblox (buying non-Roblox items with Robux), that’s abusing Robux and you will definitely get dinged for that. That said, I don’t know the exact rule on buying external items with Robux.

Please, I absolutely beg and implore of you do not implement this idea, or any variation of this idea, in any game.

3 Likes

I strongly advise against publishing that. There’s a ton of younger people that’ll most likely put their Roblox credentials in there.

I’ve learned the hard way not to make a custom accounts system that you log in to directly with Roblox. I’ve heard from numerous sources that it’s against ToS, as well as one report and chances are you can get terminated for scamming; moderation won’t view context. They’ll see a username and password box and then assume you’re attempting to steal accounts.

TL;DR: don’t do this.

5 Likes

Maybe just remove the password, and do something like a number code.

Although I consider a log-in system useless, if you want to stick with it I’d advise putting a warning on the login screen(ex: Do not enter your roblox account’s data or any personal information)

Just like those warnings that tell people to reset their passwords or not use the same password on every site, it will be ignored.

It’s not about whether it’ll be ignored or not. It’s about showing roblox that your intent is not to scam people. And as long as you’re not doing that, with a warning OP should be fine.

No. This is not a safe bet. Stay safe, don’t get moderated!

Simple answer: Do not use this as it clearly breaches TOS, whenever it breaks any other laws that is up to debate.

1 Like

Just as the user who posted above using an join method like that is considered scam because your system can record or save user data and put it on a list it is better that you only do it with the username and not with the password if you do it with the password …
you are breaking the rules of the roblox ToS