Is a login system against the law or Roblox ToS?

But’s that’s like switching accounts in roblox.

Making your own account system should be find i thiink, but im not really sure. If your goal in doing this is to be able to transfer data across accounts with a separare login system, then you really need to make sure that the passwords cant be brute forced, which would allow anyone to just hijack a users data and just cause chaos with it. Its a good concept, but having a separate account and password for some games may get annoying for some.

Do you not understand how acronyms work?

“Username
And
Code”

would be UAC, not GAS.

2 Likes

Yes.
For Example, lets say my username was TechGroupMedia and my Password was password. All Im asking is your GAS is to be different, something like, Harry123 and the Code to be 1567. Plus, make sure to make this login only for RobloxianRoxy, so you DONT get hacked (Shouldnt happen)

I can change if you want! I can add it to the wants list. :slight_smile:

I still feel like this isn’t a good idea. And my main reason is trust. I have a lot of trust issues and I think that with some devs could feel uncomfortable with this in their game. So if someone gets banned on their main the can just switch and play unbanned?

Just to let you know if you are logged on an alt using the system. Make it so that the player cannot do anything which involves giving items to another player in some way or form. Cause that would just cause a bunch of problems.

I feel like the only problem that would come up with this system is that some friends could share a login, therefore decreasing Robux earned.

I understand. I am making and installing a Secure Way to keep the data secure. Thanks though, I will keep this in my notes because I think this is very true, I use Continue with google
a lot and it’s annoying sometimes! :slight_smile:

As a developer I don’t feel in any way comfortable with this. This can allow players to rejoin if they been kicked in such. I am currently hearing from a player’s side but not a devs. If so could we blacklist anyone from using Roxy in our servers?

K but to make trading work, cause people could get thier code guessed, the player may have to add the alt which they want to enable trading on, onto a list.

Couldn’t they do that with a Roblox Login Also? I will add this to my notes! Thanks for the recommendation.

Yes! This is why I’m saying someone can use a hack and copy the game and get all the data. If this is a roblox game it won’t be different like adopt me.

This is going to be my final post on this topic, because I feel like this is starting to go back and forth and I have to go to bed soon anyway.

A login system is an interesting concept, and honestly, it would be very safe.

However, friends could just use one account if it were per say a simulator and have each other make progress for them, decreasing the revenue from a game.

My conclusion? Cool idea, but you’re better off just using the login system that Roblox has. Don’t reinvent the wheel.

Yes. This is how the system works. There is an option to Continue with RobloxianRoxy. It teleports you to a Secured game and asks for your GAS. Then, it teleports you back to the game and gives the game a Token based of your Account. You can whitelist tokens or players when they join the game or come back from RobloxianRoxy.

Before you go please note of looking at a dev side of this. I feel unsafe if I"m going to use roxy and someone can just copy the game and steal all info

Agian, make it so that only trusted accounts can use the code, or make that a setting option. Also the trading thing idea should always be on incase someone wants to delete or trade away an item, when its not the real player.

Well, it that happened, then there would be a lot of Copys of Popular Games. They can only copy the Clients Side, not the Servers. Only Roblox can access the servers and clients.

All the scripts used to SECURE the data is in ServerScriptStorage.

Lol broke my promise of that being my last post.

Copying a game does not mean it takes DataStore info. Please do some research before making such claims.

1 Like

I might think of a way to make it so that only 1 person can be in that exact game using the token. Thanks for your feedback!