Is a login system against the law or Roblox ToS?

this is not conform in the slightest, sespecially children are more animated towards using the same username and password on everything, also as a personal note i find it highly problematic that those things are always being proposed by “holder accounts” and “alts”

Can you please restate your question/comment. I dont understand much of it. Sorry.

Kids are kids! They will use the same or similar passcode

I do agree with you about the using the same information on everything, there is also an issue where someone can be under the age of 13 without parental consent, causing them to create an account without the database holder knowing that, if the database holder gets caught, they are at risk for storing data of an underaged child.

Yeah. I agree. I might find a fix to this issue for insecurity. I promise, I’m not going to steal Information. Not any of my concerns.

Well, Roblox is Storing Data for a Underaged Child - Under 13. Roblox stored their birthday, Username, Password, etc. So, Roblox is also at risk.

Making a promise, or telling people your word wont help you much, I recommend you create a terms of service, legal terms, let people know what of their data is stored, and make sure they confirm to having that data you stated stored before they continue to use your services.

You can’t change a persons thought on the topic unless proof. Of course you can’t have proof soo…

Is there ANY way to see if a Child is underage? Very helpful if I could disable the game if they are underage.

Ok! Adding this to my notes! Thanks!

And @TechGroupMedia please respond to the topic that I stated multiple times now if a dev can disable Roxy. Maybe make a plugin that shows the user who owns the account just incase they use it for hacking. And I"m not saying included the password.

Not really, what you can do though is be able to make a verification of some sort to help eliminate younger children from being able to access the game/service.

Maybe use an age restriction? That could work…

Yes. I wont make a Plugin, but I may make a way the Developer can contact Us and we can tell you information with a Reason. We dont give away information for No Reason.

I will figure how to do that. I really don’t want to get into legal trouble.

But how will we know? And what if the person keeps doing it? This can allow people to use hacks, w eban them and then they come un-banned,

But, anyways. Can we go back to the main Topic? Will I get in Legal trouble or break the Roblox TOS?

The token doesn’t give them a account. It gives them access to the data. They are just like any regular player, just with a RobloxianRoxy Token. You can still see their username.

The Game Manages the Data, not RobloxianRoxy. We only give them ACCESS to the data, for security.

Also, one account makes all! You can use the same login which I think is Cool.