Is a player-created shared builds system against TOS?

I am planning on adding an update to my game, but I wanted to make sure it wasn’t against TOS, since I haven’t seen any other games do this. Basically, I created a building system for my game, so that users can build basic destroyable objects within my game’s build system, and the build is stored in an array converted to JSON, so it can be loaded back and destroyed by the player. I have gotten this working, but I wanted to know if I could add a feature that lets users ‘publish’ their creation to other players of my game. I want to do this by sending the JSON string to a discord webhook that I can look at to censor the builds if necessary, and then I plug the array into a list in my game so that any user can load user created builds from the game, even from another server, to play with and destroy. I think I am almost done, but I wanted to make sure it was fine, because I haven’t seen any building games do this. Thanks!

Letting the players share builds is ok but I’m not sure about the webhook. It should be fine.