Is anyone else getting this bug with viewportframes not saving the camera object with teamcreate?

Title says it all.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Turn on teamcreate
  2. Have a viewportframe with a tool/model in it
  3. Put a camera object in that viewportframe and set its CurrentCamera property to that camera.
  4. Save/Publish and rejoin

Camera object is gone from the viewportframe.

1 Like

Can confirm I am also experiencing this issue.

Since this is a bug, I believe this post belongs in #platform-feedback:studio-bugs and not #help-and-feedback:scripting-support. Consider changing it!

1 Like

This may be intended. I think Camera is not meant to be inserted by the developer, instead your scripts should create the thing via instance.new once the game starts to run. I have noticed various inconsistencies similar to this one that leads me to believe this is intended.

This may be to do with the Camera instance itself and only allowing one of those to exist at a time. You could be experiencing this in error however, the camera should save. It’d be best to confirm that this isn’t the product of your code; and if it is, to develop a workaround for the time being and submit a bug report to the appropriate Platform Feedback category.

1 Like

@DataProxy @colbert2677 This only seems to happen in team create, my personal game and non team create places/files can do it. Thanks for your replies, the first poster also confirms. I will assume it’s a bug.