Is backdooring bannable?

So today I woke up to one of my games that was doing really good being backdoored.

My team and myself believe we have removed the backdoor, but we aren’t sure. However, we know the people who backdoored it.

iOgreLoad and Karyhan24.

And I can’t do much because I got banned for uploading this image:

Yes, banned for an apology.

Also, I’ve submitted a ban appeal to roblox and havent even received a confirmation email to let me know that its been sent.

So, is backdooring a game a bannable offense, and if it is PLEASE report these people, their group Acrobatic Studio and the games on that group.

Yes, It is but they will hardly get banned because you need a lot of proof even after that, They will hardly get banned even with all the proof of the world because it can be faked easily so yeah.

1 Like

But if roblox saw them put a backdoor model like in the creator marketplace then yes they can get even their accounts deleted.

1 Like

This is all the proof i have unfortunately.

Sadly, You can’t report them for that because there is no way roblox can make sure they did that.

1 Like

Well, roblox does clearly save chat logs so they can see that they are:

• The owners and developers of the group that the backdoor made players teleport to
  • They lie to our players, which is pretty clear evidence that they are at least aware of the backdoor
  • I now have screenshots of them on discord talking to me about the backdoor, can’t post them here though due to swearing in them, but roblox wont care about that.

I really want these guys banned, they deserve it.
(Oh yeah, I didn’t screenshot it but they did say in roblox chat that they did the backdoor)

Discord talks can also be faked and it is a cross platform and if they admitted to backdooring in chat then yes they can get banned by contacting customer support I think.

1 Like

Would be nice if I could report him though, because all of my roblox support requests just aren’t getting sent at all.

Would you know a fix to that, by the way? Or am I just screwed?

Edit: I have tried using 2 different emails and neither of them have worked, as in neither of them have received confirmation that a support request has been filed.

Just be patient, they are properly checking it but are taking a while as always they almost took a month to do my customer support so just wait.

1 Like

The confirmation email is automated, it should appear within 5 minutes of the appeal being sent.

(I’ve tried a different device on a different IP too now, and still no results)

Also, I got a friend to try to submit an appeal for me (Since its an option) and support got back to him instantly with something like “Get the owner of the account to contact us because we cannot talk about him due to privacy reasons”

He also got the automated message instantly too.

Also, I REALLY need to be unbanned right now because the game I was making the apology image for is currently having massive attacks from a hacker (A third person now, CursorDance) abusing a system which I can patch in a few minutes.

And as for how I know who the hacker is, its pretty obvious.

• He’s been hating me for months because I’m a furry and according to him that makes me a zoo.
  • The account usernames are stuff like “ezqp3lsazoo” (That one is real)
  • CursorDance himself hacked on his main and I watched him do it because a friend was streaming it

(Btw, this is the automated message im talking about)

You’re in a very bad position, Roblox clearly says that Hacking in any way (Backdooring being being one of them) isn’t allowed anywhere, even in Private Servers, so they can be Banned with enough proof, if they actually admitted it in chat then you have a chance

Also, can’t you get in with an Alt and fix the Game or is it in your profile and nobody else has access?

1 Like

The games owned by a group, which is owned by me.
And I don’t give my alts dev perms in case they get hacked.

I’m the only one on the group with scripting knowledge but I cant script out of roblox due to the lack of an auto complete, and also I cant even log in on an alt (I tried) and roblox has added a new update so the computers themselves get banned, not just the accounts.

Getting banned also locks the user out of studio now, too.

So there isn’t anything I can do until my account gets unbanned.
All my team can do is block off the main area affected by the cheating, which they did.

Makes sense, it’s very sad you can’t even get in Studio, but it’s for security reasons I guess…
Hopefully you get Unbanned

1 Like

I damn hope so, but since my appeals aren’t getting through I guess I’m gonna have to wait out the ban.

I’m already going through enough stress this is the last thing i needed.

1 Like

Also, I’m going to mention, the backdoor that was added was directly inserted into the games server code, since one of the people responsible (Karyhan24) had developer permissions on the group.

The backdoor would teleport all players in a server over to one of their games after a set amount of time, and made my game lose around 1.6k players.

Fortunately, the game did recover fast but then the hacking started. And now we’ve had to block off one of the main aspects of the game because of an exploit I can fix in a few minutes but can’t due to a false ban.
Thanks roblox!

1 Like

That’s pretty bad, not pretty bad, very bad, this is a very low blow, after this I think you’ll probably have to allow only very very trustworthy people to be in that place… good luck… if I could do something I would do it but…

1 Like

Appeals are currently broken I was banned before I had to use an alt to appeal for my ownself

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.