Is "Brunt" a Good Group Name?

Hello, I’ve recently changed my group from “Crafter’s Hideout” to “Brunt” in preparation of our new BIG game launching. I’d like to hear what your guys’ thought on Brunt as a group name would be.

Initially I wanted to use “Limitless” but that was already taken. After exploring options I changed it to Brunt.

Brunt essentially means the hardest hit or the most responsibility. I think it could be a good group name essentially saying "don’t mess with us, our defense hits the hardest, etc. Plus, brunt isn’t an extremely uncommonly used word. Essentially I want to know if you like it / dislike it, why, and if I should change it again.

That is a good name. Also, you can add a poll.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try to figure that out as I’ve just unlocked the ability to create posts earlier today.

1 Like

Do you mean a poll through roblox dev forum or an external website?

Yes, poll through Roblox DevForum.
It would have been nice if you had added the poll to the main post though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
  • Brunt is a good group name
  • Brunt stinks as a group name

0 voters

If you vote NO please explain why and what your reasoning is.

Sorry, I had to change it to max vote = one, before I cleared it there were 8 votes, 4 on each side.

Personnaly I’m french and this word sound very weird to me !
So I think most people aren’t french so they will say : “it’s a creature or something like this, why this name ?!”
Maybe you should choose a more common word !
Have a nice day !

2 Likes

It’s not necessarily an uncommon word, it’s used in many books and stories just not usually in every day life. I’m going for a one word feel with a purpose like hazem’s group “Quataun”. I wanted to go with Limitless but that’s already taken, it’s really hard to find a good one that isn’t taken.

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-03-08 130403
It has good meaning for a group name, it just needs that gene Sequa feeling. thank you for the input and have a great day!

1 Like

I love it! Even tho if it is not in relation with the game/project that you plan making I would suggest changing it.(Keep in mind that I am talking because you said that you changed the group name for an upcoming game/project.)

1 Like

That is true, I’ll have to consider that.

1 Like

Ayy 83% positive isn’t bad. if you vote negative please explain though.