Is Byfron to blame for Roblox to crash?

I’m not so sure if its Byfron but ever since Byfron came out, my Roblox client crashes whenever I try to join a game. I’m using 64-bits too.

Will Roblox ever fix this issue? I’m definitely not the only one with this issue as my friend too can’t load up Roblox and he has 64-bits.

6 Likes

Probably, provide screenshots, logs, system information.

3 Likes

System Information:
Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70 GHz
Installed RAM|4.00 GB|
System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10

Roblox doesn’t open sometimes when I click play, and when it does, it loads up for a few seconds then it crashes.

2 Likes

Yes. This is absolutely Byfron’s fault. This has only happened after the anti cheat update for me.

1 Like

this happens to me too, and now i use the microsoft version instead because it doesnt crash for some reason.

All I’m hoping for is Roblox to get this issue to be fixed soon.

1 Like

It’s been about 2 weeks and I haven’t encountered this issue anymore.

LOL. After the Byfron update I have gone 5 weeks without Roblox due to the fact it detects itself as a bad actor amongst my programs and crashes itself.

I can’t do anything about it.

Still crashes, so I am doing mad well

Reinstall your OS, It fixed it for me, at least, it does freeze for a bit after 5 minutes of launching.

I’m not getting crashes but Roblox silently disconnects a lot after only 5 - 10 minutes and I wonder if it’s Byfron related.

All physics in-game freeze except what’s client-sided and the server stops responding, all players freeze but there is no “You lost connection to the game” or anything like that.

It happens silently and sometimes I don’t notice it happening until I see things breaking or no longer functioning and lose some progress or save data that didn’t register after the disconnect.

2 Likes