Is donation board works?

Hi there! I am making a new DCO and I imported a donation board from the library. I would like know if it work with you because it don’t work for me.

https://www.roblox.com/games/7513746525/160-Azertys-Longest-Difficulty-Chart-Obby

Can you help me to know if it really works please?

2 Likes

The devforum is here to help you fix your code not test your inserted freemodel donation board via giving you robux. Test it in studio roblox lets you buy devproducts in studio free of charge for testing.

1 Like

I didn’t post this to get robux. The donation board don’t work for me but I think it don’t work for game builders.

Okay, but the only way the devforum members can test it is via buying the product so go into studio and test it yourself as I said earlier.

1 Like

If I try to press a button in studio, it will break the donation board. I must try it in roblox. There are button but they don’t work.

The Scripting Support channel is not here to help you test freemodels, unless you provide the code there is nothing more I can do.

1 Like

I don’t know why you’re asking for scripting support on a free model.

I displaced the topic. Now, it’s at Game Desing Support

i tested it, it does work, didn’t buy anything but i did get the purchase prompt

Why would you say that It didn’t work on you and the donation board came from the library?
I think that this is a way to get someone’s robux.

I believe there is a tutorial/instructions inside the model, you need to change to your dev product id.
Set it as lower as 1 or 2 robux to test. You cannot test it on studio unless you know how to modified it.

I just wanted to know if I the player get the purchase prompt while clicking on the button because I didn’t get the purchase prompt.

Well actually I did not enter your game yet :slightly_smiling_face:
so I don’t know. Did you test on studio or game ?

I tested on game because when I test on studio, the board system break.

well i don’t know which model you take, there should be an instructions on how to setup it if you take the correct one.