Is drinks like beer allowed on roblox?

Hello! I am currently making a pirate game. It is inspired off of Sea iof Thieves and a little bit Minecraft. In movies as well as video games (that is pirate themed) they drink like beer. I was wondering if that was allowed on roblox.

7 Likes

No beer nor is any alcholic beverage is not allowed on roblox

6 Likes

So not any type of beer even if it is root beer?

1 Like

You could do cream soda instead to be more kid friendly
no you cant do root beer because its a filtered word

1 Like

Oh well is tea allowed? I thinking probaly red tea.

1 Like

Tea is perfectly fine. But make sure to not have unsweet tea, as no one likes that. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Root beer isnā€™t beer itā€™s soda so it might be fine. As itā€™s filtered probably because it has the word beer in it. Also games like Troop Life have beer in it so itā€™s a two way thingā€¦

1 Like

The Northern United States wants to know your location.

But seriously, sweet tea is the way to go.

Back on topic, beer is not allowed, but Iā€™d use bloxy cola, so many games do that to the point that older users actually get that Bloxy Cola stands for 21+ beverages.

2 Likes

Sweet tea gang! I never knew that people get that Bloxy Cola stands for 21+ beverages. lol

4 Likes

Oh, I figured most people did. Guess not.

If you want living proof, go here: Dame Da Ne (Baka Mitai) - Roblox

The part where the guy drinks literally translates to ā€œno matter how strong the alcohol isā€

1 Like

What about this?

Hereā€™s a topic similar to yours. Hope this helps.

ā€œAlcohol, alcoholic references, drunkenness, smoking cigarettes, cigars, and vaping are not permitted.ā€ is a line from the Roblox community rules, so no you canā€™t have an alcoholic beverage, I recommend to try replacing it with root beer.

When you search up the keyword ā€˜Meadā€™ it does not filter it so that might workā€¦

Yes I know, I was just saying that they did not censor that word on Roblox

I like unsweet tea because itā€™s like water

1 Like

Necroposting but, no, Root beer is not filtered, tested it right now.

Actually COPPA only states what data can be collected on under 13s, it doesnā€™t talk about content as far as I know.