Is execution too much?

So, recently when I was working on Left Behind’s story. This came to my mind:

"Is execution too much?

What do I think as first:
I’ve seen execution in Roblox games a few times. In game-like Entry point. Proof:

What is execution?

How does my version look?
Well, it’s quite simple.
6 bandits being executed, all of them are crouching and are tied; they’re being killed one by one.

Is it too much?

In the video you’ve provided, there are no visual execution, it’s mostly blackouts followed my sound audios. If your execution were to not contain any form of decapitation, blood, and just generally gore you should be fine.

It has no blood or gore. You can only see them die.

Can you elaborate on “You can only see them die”? How are they dying and what form of visuals are you planning to provide? The video blacks everything out and then plays an audio clip, is your plan similar to that?

Well, kinda. You see actually hide behind a corner when they begin shooting them. And hear shooting.

It is a cutscene

Is there blood when you shoot them? The thing with the video is that there is no actual scene with the gun being fired, the gun is only present. The audio allows the players to interpret what happened.

No, there is completely no blood. You can only see the person start aiming at first person and then you hide behind the corner.

That seems alright and I believe that would be allowed. It’d be best if the person aiming the weapon did not fire, however, FPS gun games like phantom forces have a fair bit of blood even when the weapon is fired.

1 Like