Is HD Admin outdated?

Hi!

Recently I’ve realized that the HD Admin in my place is causing me a lot of errors, and it also made me realize that it hasn’t been updated in more than a year. Am I using the wrong model? I’m using the one made by ForeverHD. Keep in mind I made custom commands so the mainmodule isn’t the default one.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t particularly say HD Admin is outdated, as it does get updates to patch any bugs or glitches. However, the HD Admin team is working on a new version of the admin system, but it’s not sure when it might release.

2 Likes

Pretty much what Optimistic said, it receives frequent updates (primarily bug fixes) however almost all the love and attention goes to our new admin system to be released and replace HD Admin in 2021

This will be why - I’d recommend updating the MainModule as we’ve made some important patches over the last year.

You can also add custom commands into the loader itself as opposed to forking off. We’re aiming to provide more customisabability for the release of Nanoblox to help with this

8 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up! Didn’t expect you to answer haha

Oh and is Nanoblox going to be the “new” name for the new version of HD Admin? Or is it a new project you guys are making?

Originally V3, but now an entirely new project due the size of changes. You’ll still be able to use HD Admin but we’ll encourage everyone to move over to Nanoblox when released

6 Likes

Oooh! I want beautiful gui pls

1 Like