Is it against roblox's terms or service to sell models you made for Robux?

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear! I want to make robux from my hard earned Time spent doing Ui by selling models

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible! I’m not sure if it’s allowed or against the TOS or TOU

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? None

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!
Hello, so i was wondering if it is allowed to sell UI models on roblox if you made them and they are scripted

This is kind of a weird part of development around here because the answer is kinda a yes and a no.

The last time I read the terms of use, it said no buying or selling anything for robux. I may be wrong about that though since there was lots of confusion. On the talent hub, roblox still allows commissions which means what? There are lots of contradictions here. I think they updated the terms of use since then, so this might not still be the problem.

I’d say yes, it’s probably fine.

1 Like

No, if models are MEANT to be free, then it shouldn’t be for robux. I guess if you wanna sell plugins then maybe?

Well yes?

Thats how commisions work. Just sell your peice of work as a model it doesn’t matter if you use UI or not.

Just make them give you funds through a group or clothing.

1 Like