Is it against TOS for base character?

Howdy devs! I’ve currently ran into a dilemma while working on a game that tries to replicate earlier days on roblox. I came into this sudden issue that feels like roblox missed it?

The base model is rather close to a certain skin color from those who have this genetic coding or from those who have it in their culture to have a pearly white skin tone. I was wanting my game to mimic what roblox had early on (or if you’ve ever made a rig to animate, you might notice the default dummy is underclothed)

My issue is being flagged as innopropriate for this reason. Is it okay as long as it is this color? (163, 162, 165 Medium stone grey)

My current options are to just cover up the character in clothing that is abstract or contrasting to give off the idea of the character wearing clothing, which I am afraid will ruin the aesthetic that I am going for.

Image of what I am going for. As redundant as it might sound, I was to make sure that everything is OK for roblox. If someone has answerred this question before, please let me know the answer! Or link me to it.

1 Like

The answer for this question was answered here. Solid color characters are classified as “nude”. Sadly, you need to dress up your character.