Is it allowed making this Giveaway type game?

Hello! So I’ve planned to develop a game about Questions and Answers based on a TV Show from my country Argentina: Los 8 Escalones del millón.

What is this game going to be?

The mechanic of this game consists of 8 players that must answer questions to advance to the next step, the players who couldn’t answer the questions correctly they stay in the same step they currently are on. To win in this game you must reach at the 8th step.

But here is the important thing I want to know before making this game.

So, the matches can be customized by the one of the players and organize it as their own event. They can write their own questions, questions can be infinite but not all of them can be answered in a match, since what I want is that the match ends after ONE player reaches the 8th step.

And the best of all, is that they can decide the prize for the winner.

What kind of prizes can they be?

The player can choose between Robux, anything from other game, or directly no prize, always and when it does not include Real Money.

Is this going to be hosted by the official developer (me)? How could this game work without scamming players?

The game can be played by three ways; play the default mode (which its all questions about Culture in Roblox), host your own event with your own questions, theme and prize. or join them.
You don’t have to worry about getting scammed, this game does not allow real money, hosting events with Real Money as a prize will result in a ban to the manager of that event. Anyway there is always a warning saying that Do not accept events that has anything to do with Real Money.

But the manager of this event promised robux. What if they don’t want to give the prize?

This action will not result in a ban since this doesn’t affect anything important (just a waste of time). Meaning that it’s not our problem, do not participate in events hosted by strangers.

But only 8 players can participate in an event, how can I spectate them while streaming the match?

The server size is actually for 9 players, if you are the host then you can safely stream the event.

How can I invite my participants?

I saw many people using Discord bots to choose a random member that reacted to a certain emoji. Thats an option I recommend the most, or you can make your own method.

Conclusion

I decided to give the Roblox Community a new chance to host competitive events, a full free-to-customize game. Hope that this game can be a good idea and be allowed to be created because I have lots of ideas to make this game very unique and fun.

1 Like