Is it okay to add contact information inside scripts?

Disclaimer: Scripting support was the most related section for my comment, please let me know if there is a better one to post on

To start off, I’m making a script for a potential employer and I was wondering if I could add contact information(discord,email,guilded) inside of the script. I know that roblox doesn’t allow people to share discord info while chatting so I was wondering if this would go against the TOS.

Thank you!

1 Like

I am not sure about email however one of my friends got banned for a day and got his game taken down for adding his discord link on a billboardgui so I really recommend you not doing that.

2 Likes

I don’t think it will be a problem as long as the info is commented, however you should probably send your contact info off Roblox to be safe

1 Like

Do NOT use any off-site links in your ROBLOX game. To the best of my knowledge, the only social promotion permitted in-game is a Twitter handle - not even a Twitter link. All other links belong in the social links section, which I believe can be modified in the game settings. Social links are only viewed by users with age of 13+. If someone can confirm all this or correct any information if I am wrong, would be appreciated.

I think OP is doing a commission and adding their contact info in a script (like a note), which will not be seen by any players

1 Like

Yea, Im applying for a job and the employer told me to make a script. Not gonna be public or anything

1 Like