Is it okay to post my ai generated art on this dev forum?

Hi, I have a question about Posting my ai art.
Is it okay if you post a ai generated art that showcases your idea?

Let me know if you read this.

Here are some pictures of them:

Falcon Legacy:

Falcon Canyon:

2 Likes

I would like to show you what my ai generated art idea looks like.

Falcon Legacy:

Falcon Canyon:

Those were my ai generated art ideas.

1 Like

While I don’t know about any ToS rules regarding AI art on here, I wouldn’t recommend doing so as there isn’t much of a point. This generated “art” isn’t something you made yourself, it could’ve been done by anyone who typed in a similar prompt.

People post their work on here often to be evaluated and get advice on what or how they could improve their skill, in this case there isn’t anything to comment on, it’s the creation of a machine.

Additionally, these AI generated images have nothing to do with Roblox, if you really want to share ‘your’ AI images, I’d recommend going elsewhere.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for your advice spooks. Guess I am better leaving this cursed place once and for all.

2 Likes

I don’t think any TOS rules are broken here, but I feel like I should remind you not to use any images, photos, brand names, or logos in your photos in-game due to copyright reasons.

As for your main question, yes I believe you can post AI-generated content on the dev forum, I recommend you also add a note somewhere indicating that AI and the Ai model generated the image used as such…

Blockquote
Credits: Bird.png - Generated by The name of the AI model

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.