Is it possible for 2 places under the same experience to use R6 and R15?

Updating one of my games, and the new update will use R15. Currently, the game uses R6.

I am looking to put the old game as a sub-place under the experience where, if players desire, they can teleport to from the main start place. I need this sub-place to use R6, while making sure the start place with the new update uses R15,.

Is this possible? I know you can change the avatar settings in studio, but it seems like that is for the whole game, not for individual places…

Last I checked, you indeed can. You just need to change the settings for each game separately in Studio.

In the above video, I have both places opened separately in Studio. Changing the avatar settings of one also changes the other…

I ended up finding out it is possible, but it is not possible to do by switching game settings around.

I had to make the avatar settings be whatever I wanted for the main/start place (which is R15), and then in order to keep R6 in the other place I wanted, I had to do what is mentioned in my posting on another thread, seen below:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.