Is it possible not to bring up this mouse icon?

So like I said in the title, I want to get rid of the pointing icon when using the tool in Roblox, if you don’t understand this is the picture:

As seen in the screenshot above, in the blue circle I indicate that the cursor changes to pointing when I use the tool.

can i get rid of it? I mean I don’t want the pointing cursor to appear because I want to make a cooking system by holding the bowl and clicking on one of the ingredients and it will go into the bowl, but I can’t do it because of the icon, please help.

If you want to simply hide the mouse icon, you can use UserInputService.MouseIconEnabled

1 Like

You can use the property of ‘UserInputService’ shared in the previous reply to hide the cursor’s icon completely, to change the default icon to a custom one you can instead use the following property.

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/property/Mouse/Icon

I don’t want to hide it, I want the pointing to not show and just show a regular roblox cursor, because of that cursor I can’t click on clickdetector

Roblox by default won’t allow you to interact with ClickDetectors while you have a tool equipped, regardless of what mouse icon is being used. You’d need to make a custom script for handling clicks on the object you currently have the ClickDetector in.

Argh alright then thank you.
[char]