Is it possible to devex with a different name?

I had made a similar post earlier but due to roblox not responding to support, I literally have no idea what to do. I had DevExed months ago with my name [ which was rejected ] but had created my tipalti account with my name. I switched to my parents information but it was rejected due to not matching the previous Devex. I emailed roblox twice asking them to change the roblox account holder name to my guardians, and they have not replied since.

Any ideas on what I should do?

1 Like

How did you earn the robux you attempted to exchange? Your Roblox transactions get reviewed when you submit a Developer Exchange request so there was something in there that they didn’t like, hence the rejection first time around. I would also recommend keeping your information the same with DevEx requests, is there any reason you changed it?

2 Likes

All the money was earned through gamepass sales in group funds. It wasn’t ever denied for being non eligible. It was almost always denied because of tipalti [ mainly that the name didn’t match ]. I’m changing my name because I do not have a bank account and filling out the tax information would not be possible. So I wanted to use my parents information instead. However when I put my parents name on the request and the dev portal, it was denied due to name discrepancy.

1 Like

Oh that explains it better, thanks. Although I’m sorry as I don’t have any ideas for you right now, other than just waiting for responses from Roblox support, if you are persistent enough you might get to a point where you can work something out. I would’ve suggested emailing devex@roblox.com as they used to be better for devex specific questions but it hasn’t been in use for a while. Good luck with support, you definitely need it

2 Likes