Is it possible to get information for specific server by job id?

Let’s say I have a job ID for a server within another game that I cannot manage. Are there endpoints that can give me information such as the amount of players on that server?

To avoid misunderstanding, there are 3 types of IDs within a game. There is the game ID/universe ID which represents the entire universe/collection of places, the place ID which represents a specific place within an experience, and the job ID which represents a specific server within a place.

1 Like

You can look up in messging service Roblox Documents

MessagingService:SubscribeAsync("Password", function(message)
	print("Received message: ", message)
end)
MessagingService:PublishAsync("Password", "Hello i sent this message by server script")
2 Likes

^^^
That’s why I mention API endpoints, I don’t have access to the experiences to be able to run code in them. Therefore all solutions related to communication between servers or datastores simply don’t work.

2 Likes

You can use this endpoint “https://games.roblox.com/v1/games/ID/servers/0?sortOrder=2&excludeFullGames=false&limit=10” to get all running servers on a game then just loop through it to find the id

2 Likes

Is there a more direct method?

Why you need something like this? :face_with_monocle:

No not really I think roblox tried to make it hard as it could of been a way the auto join bots worked