Is it possible to get the recently played games of a player?

Hey there! I am making a project, on roblox that is very similar to a web site/app called roblox. Basically when you join the roblox game, it should look very similar to roblox. (wow that was a lot of roblox), anyways I got the part where it has a nav bar (that does nothing for now), and shows the list of all your friends, and their status (online, in-game, in-studio, offline). The next step is to re-create the “continue playing” page (if it’s possible), if not well then I’ll do something else (most likely a friends playing thingy since I know its possible).

If you know if this is possible, please let me know.

Screen shot of what I got so far:

Thanks for your time - The scripting legend

this is possible, except you need the player’s .ROBLOSECURITY via the Roblox web api.

Although you could wait for roblox oauth2 to come out, which allows u to make roblox web api requests on behalf of the user without the .ROBLOSECURITY.

3 Likes

So basically not possible to do it for a random person that joins the game.

Here is a suggestion from the ‘roblox game’ I make,
You could create ‘fake’ games [ meaning, create some games in the same universe]
And whenever a player teleports to there [ through the Discover button / games button], You could save the names of the games, and then when he comes back, load them in an order[ you could save those as a dictionary, or use os.time and see which one was saved first, so you know which to load first on the list].

[Shouldn’t be a problem to display the amount of players [total] those ‘fake’ games have in their servers].

But if you really insist on making the real one, I am sure there is an api for something alike. But what @TheH0meLands has said above should be sufficient.

1 Like

yes exactly.

2 Likes

Yeah, well I meant real, like for other games. Also, notice that your the only one online. In-studio as usual, at least I can get free testing out of you lol

1 Like